Elon Musk Attacks Diddy and JLo: “She Should Have Known” – 1
Elon Musk criticized Jennifer Lopez for “not warning” people about Sean “Diddy” Combs after she was seen with the rapper, who has recently been arrested and charged with sex trafficking, extortion, and transporting people for prostitution.
The Tesla CEO joined Joe Rogan on his podcast ahead of the November 4th elections, which was recorded on Monday, November 3rd. Before their conversation, Rogan and Musk individually responded to Republican candidate and former U.S. President Donald Trump.
Rogan and Musk talked for almost three hours during the podcast, hours before the polls opened on Tuesday, discussing topics like Operation Warp Speed, Peanut the Squirrel, and Jennifer Lopez.
The 57-year-old UFC commentator sparked a conversation about Lopez while discussing the list of A-listers who attended Diddy’s infamous “wild parties” in Los Angeles.
“It’s crazy how many people are on Diddy’s party list supporting [Democratic candidate] Kamala [Harris],” Rogan remarked.
“It’s like J-Lo was his ex-girlfriend and now she’s deciding to warn people about Trump,” Musk responded. “How many people did she warn about Diddy, really? Oh, right, okay. Maybe we shouldn’t trust her.”
Musk continued by saying: “People in the music and entertainment industry should have known that Diddy was abusing, you know, basically kids, and yet they still gave him kids. Where is the responsibility? They should have known.”
Last week, Combs was served two new lawsuits accusing him of drugging and sexually assaulting two underage boys, one of whom was just 10 years old at the time.
In a statement to The Independent, Combs’ lawyers firmly denied the accusations, saying: “The lawyer behind this lawsuit is more interested in media attention than the truth, as is obvious from his constant appearances in the press and his 1-800 number. As we’ve said before, Mr. Combs cannot respond to every new publicized trick, even in response to claims that are clearly ridiculous or demonstrably false.”
“Mr. Combs and his legal team have full confidence in the facts and integrity of the judicial process. In the courts, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs never sexually assaulted nor trafficked a child, nor a man, nor a woman, adult or minor.”
The Independent contacted Lopez’s representatives for comment, but she has not publicly commented on Combs’ arrest.
Lopez and Combs were romantically linked from 1999 to 2001. Recently, Lopez’s first husband, actor Ojani Noa, spoke out against the hip-hop mogul, blaming him in part for the breakdown of his marriage to Lopez.
During an episode of the Spanish-language program Despierta América, Noa confessed that he believed “part of that divorce was Diddy’s fault.” At the end of Noa and Lopez’s marriage, the singer was working with Combs on her album On the 6, while Noa was in Los Angeles working at Lopez’s restaurant, Madre’s.
Noa pointed out that the separation wasn’t good for their relationship. “There, at that distance, in that separation, is where the disappointment started,” he said.
Lopez spoke during Harris’ campaign event in Las Vegas on October 31, after comedian Tony Hinchcliffe referred to Puerto Rico as “a floating garbage island” during Trump’s rally in New York. The “On the Floor” singer openly discussed her experience as a Latina woman in the U.S. In another part of her speech, Lopez called Trump “the biggest adversary that I think the United States has had in a long time.”